Thank you for choosing Michiana Endoscopy Center. To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call the physician's office at (574) 217-0174. To request an appointment online, click here.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s license or photo ID.
- A list of your current medications.
- A portion of your procedure payment.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center 60 minutes prior to the procedure. You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork. If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on your behalf.
- Bring the name and phone number of the person (must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone.